Friday, March 26, 2010

Gray Day


blazer: Zara, tank top: J Crew, jeans: Community Denim from bloomingdales, boots: Frye.

I was really getting used to the warm weather here in New York, and now BAM- we're hit with 40 degrees again. I guess I can't complain, as it allowed me to break out my favorite boots and blazer for today.

Went to class, stopped at work and did some errands. Not a very exciting Friday.

This is going to make me look so nerdy but I'm really excited for Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on ABC tonight at 8pm. It's pretty much about revamping our diets and he starts at an elementary school in West Virginia. I think it looks pretty interesting.

Off to do more errands and hit the gym! Have a good weekend!

J

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your blazer
so cute!

http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

its simple love said...

I love the plaid sleeves rolled up. And I adore your boots. Don't worry! Spring will come soon!

p.s. don't forget to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring Giveaway at itssimplelove.blogspot.com