Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend I didn't do much- I did see The Time Traveler's Wife... which I actually really enjoyed. I may have cried for about.... 90% of the movie, haha. Saturday night I met friends out for drinks and then met up with a certain someone to finish out the night and check out a bar near my apartment. I had a lot of fun.. he always makes me laugh.

When I got home Saturday night I went to my roommate L's room to ask her something. She was so passed out that she just kept responding with "Just tell me you love me. Tell me you love me." and... "Just get into bed with me". It was pretty hilarious. In the morning I woke up and found my other roommate C sleeping on the couch... turns out L's friend Matt had slept on our couch but got up in the middle of the night and took off his shirt and crawled into bed with C. She woke up and freaked out. Matt woke up and was very confused.

It was a pretty funny morning.
"You're beautiful. I don't tell you that enough- you are really beautiful"

I keep finding heart stickers on my body. Makes me think of him.

1 comment:

Cory Bentham said...

hahaha i want a weekend like this hilarious haha =P Thanks for follow me =) Much Love MaryWhitney